2016 : Professional Skills Forum 2016
Wednesday, 14th December 2016
At Meeting room on 7th floor, Thai Life Assurance Association
Jointly organized by the Society of Actuaries of Thailand and Institute & Faculty of Actuaries, this Professional Skills Forum 2016 is designed to assist actuaries and other professionals in meeting CPD requirements.
This forum is suitable for actuaries working in any area (i.e. it is not specifically aimed at Life, GI or any other technical discipline). The content doesn’t focus on a particular theme but covers a broad range of professional issues that can arise in your professional or personal life. Come and prepare to be challenged - these everyday situations may have a sting in the tail.
Date & Time: Wednesday 14th December 2016, 08:30 - 11:30 hrs
Location: At Meeting room on 7th floor, Thai Life Assurance Association
Target Audience:Professionals in life and non-Life insurance industry, Actuaries and Interested People
- For IFoA members, this will qualify for 2 hours of Stage 3 Professional Skills Training CPD.
- For members of other international bodies, you may record this as Professionalism hours according to your respective CPD schemes.
- THB 800 / person for SOAT Member
- THB 1,200 / person for Non-SOAT Member
- Free - for IFoA Member
Remark - VAT included, withholding tax is not deductible
- ARN (Actuarial Reference Number) is required for IFoA members
Registration: Please register by
- Filling in the required information on attached brochure send to SOAT
- Online registration by scanning the QR code on brochure or clicking
Deadline for registration: 30th December 2016
Language: All presentation will be run in English For more information, please see the attached brochure.
ATTACHMENTS: Brochure and Presentation Materials of Professional Skills Forum 2016